Page, group, market, threads – what is this all about? And what the heck is a commercial thread?
A Guide for Our Commercial Members
DMC Fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/DiceManiacsClub/)
- On this public page, we share news from other dice related Facebook pages. There is usually no discussion.
- You can’t post there.
- If you want to see your dice related pages news shared, please contact us. We are sharing news daily.
DMC Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/DiceManiacsClub/)
- This non public group is for discussion of any dice-related topics.
- This is where you get your commercial thread or a post for your Kickstarter (send the fanpage a private message).
- Please also see the group rules: (https://www.facebook.com/groups/DiceManiacsClub/about/).
- You will notice that commercial members are allowed to share pictures of prototypes and starting market research.
- This should not have the appearance of advertising.
- Your commercial thread has all the information that is interesting for a customer.
- The contact person (you) and links to web and social media pages.
- When starting prototype or market research posts, always make sure to add a link to your commercial thread. People will see all your business information.
- In your commercial thread you are allowed to share new products for sale, contest and discounts.
Dice Market (https://www.facebook.com/groups/dicemarket/)
- This is for advertising. Post the same things you are allowed to post on your commercial thread.